Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day #3 for January

It is indeed snowing AGAIN here at Circle J Farms. While it is a beautiful sight to see, it makes for a long day for my Farmer. 


We will be venturing out this afternoon to the Grocery store. (25 min without snow, 45 to an hour with snow!) Cabin Fever has sank in, and I definitely want to do some baking and crafting the rest of the week. Hopefully I will have some recipes up by the end of the week as well for you all! Yesterday Addy and I went with Daddy to feed horses, just to get out for a bit. She loves helping with anything but especially if shes helping daddy do something


Time with God

The best thing about Snow days is all this free time we have, and spending it diving deeper into my relationship with God. Lately I have been longing to feel closer and have been presented with a few obstacles in life. I use to struggle to find the time to read my Bible, and struggle with going to church every sunday, now realizing the only struggle was me not making time. With God, there is literally nothing I can not do, and there is no greater love than that from the heavenly Father. Life is so much more fulfilling when I just stop, and let God guide me. One verse that has been on my mind the last few weeks is Psalm 46:5, it reminds me daily of the promise God made for me, if I let him into my heart, I will not fail. 



^ That would be my backyard ya'll! ^

-Real Farm Wife of CC, Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment