Sunday, January 5, 2014

On Your Mark

Well today was day #1 of my health journey. I started my 14 day Tiny TeaTox from Your Tea! It taste much better than I would have thought and I can't wait to show you my before and after pictures from it. I jogged 1 mile on the treadmill and followed up with p90x legs and back workout. 

I just LOVE the feeling of working out, and am definitely keeping this up. But on another note it SNOWED AGAIN❄️⛄️
I got to go with John to feed cows this afternoon and burrrrr it was freezing! Here's a bred Mama looking at me like I'm crazy for taking pictures. 
 

Snow is beautiful, but these cold temps with these -20 windchill is not something I enjoy in Arkansas, I just admire my husband for getting up 7 days a week NO MATTER what the weather is like and going and taking care of these guys. 
With 400 head of cattle that takes hours, even with my Father in Law and Brother in law helping too! 

Well it's 8 o'clock, so off to snuggle with Adelyn I go! 

-Realfarmwifeofcc 

No comments:

Post a Comment